Definition of cold-molded in English:
(Of an object) molded from a resin that hardens without being heated.
- He was apologetic about entering wooden-boat races because Jusfine, authentic in every other way, was one of the first boats built in the Caribbean of cold-moulded plywood.
- Good cold-molded construction demands high levels of woodworking skill, an area where Goetz excels.
- This is not an issue with our cold-molded hulls due to the materials and techniques we use.
- 1cold-molding noun
- Example sentences
- As far as the amateur builder is concerned, cold-molding is a relatively straight forward process.
- Also, they are not subject to delamination that is sometimes an issue with 5-layer cold-moulding.
- Although the technique of cold-molding far predates the epoxy era, it's with the advent of epoxy that laminated hulls, constructed of thin strakes or veneers, have become commonplace.
Definition of cold-molded in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.