- 1A spell of cold weather over a wide area.More example sentences
- Unfortunately, the brief showers coupled with a cold wave witnessed during the last week was quick enough to become ‘a matter of the past.’
- What we look for is, is there a pattern where there's more heat waves than there are cold waves over a number of years?
- ‘There will be more rains and after two days a cold wave will enter the region, making things more difficult for the people,’ Muhammad Hanif told reporters.
- 2A kind of permanent wave for the hair created by applying chemicals at room temperature.More example sentences
- Cold waves were now used instead of Marcelle waves.
More definitions of cold waveDefinition of cold wave in:
- The British & World English dictionary