Definition of collaborative in English:
Produced or conducted by two or more parties working together: collaborative research
More example sentences
- The new practice enables people to view business together and seek collaborative solutions.
- Inside Scotland, we must become more cooperative and collaborative at every level.
- The work is very adversarial whereas what I do now is cooperative and collaborative.
- Example sentences
- Native title holders, through their body corporate, Lhere Artepe, will be asked to work collaboratively with the government initiatives.
- As I write this, programmers from around the world are collaboratively developing a new, open source RSS format.
- These codes should be developed collaboratively by administrators, teachers, parents, and students.
Definition of collaborative in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan