- Provide something as collateral for (a loan): these loans are collateralized by propertyMore example sentences
- From a bank's perspective, this courier service doesn't have assets that can easily collateralize a loan, such as trucks, real property, and inventory.
- However, you won't get any money unless you can completely collateralize the loan through your own personal assets.
- That way, they know the bank has avenues to collateralize your loan with some of your personal assets.
More definitions of collateralizeDefinition of collateralize in:
- The British & World English dictionary