- The cooperation of several countries in an alliance to strengthen the security of each.More example sentences
- The charter's provisions limiting the use of force were adopted as part of a larger system of collective security that the Security Council was meant to enforce.
- More generally, there are several general contemporary trends towards collectivization of security (as distinct from collective security properly speaking).
- They warned that benign conditions were being assumed as the prerequisite for successful collective security, while also imagining that collective security would produce these very conditions.
More definitions of collective securityDefinition of collective security in:
- The British & World English dictionary