Definition of collegiate in English:
1Belonging or relating to a college or its students: collegiate life
More example sentences
- This is an opportunity for all collegiate students to meet and socialize with one another.
- Even collegiate education will be provided and students will be guided until they find a job, says Parikrama.
- Convey's father was a collegiate basketball player and later a coach.
2(Of a university) composed of different colleges.
- In a collegiate university, of which Cambridge and Oxford are the major examples, there is a further complication.
- For his parents there is the comfort of knowing he is protected to an extent within Oxford's collegiate system.
- This lower figure though is in part due to the collegiate nature of the University.
Definition of collegiate in:
- British & World English dictionary