- A circle with different colored sectors used to show the relationship between colors.More example sentences
- Using a group of neighbourly colours from the colour wheel you can create relaxed, comfortable room schemes that are easy to live with.
- The use of a color wheel to demonstrate the differences in colors is helpful here.
- Accessorise the room with the colours that lie between red and blue on the colour wheel - red-purple, purple, and blue-purple - and remember that a few well-chosen cushions can rescue the most disastrous scheme.
More definitions of color wheelDefinition of color wheel in:
- The British & World English dictionary