- Treatment in which a patient is given two or more drugs (or other therapeutic agents) for a single disease.More example sentences
- A number of interventions exists for weight loss including diet, exercise, behavioural therapy, drug therapy, surgery and combination therapy.
- They conducted this study to compare the efficacy of single versus combination therapy in the treatment of head lice.
- If adequate control is not obtained with the use of a single agent, combination therapy is an option.
More definitions of combination therapyDefinition of combination therapy in:
- The British & World English dictionary