- 1Any of various electronic devices that combine signals, in particular.More example sentences
- In each of the adaptive notch filters, the beam outputs are split into two paths and in one path are applied directly to a signal combiner.
- The return loss bridge can also be used as a signal combiner to combine two inputs to a single output.
- A device functions as a polarization beam combiner and an isolator.
- 1.1A device that couples different frequencies to a single antenna.More example sentences
- By means of a combiner filter the output hybrid signal is created (the combiner filter is a low-pass filter for the analog signal and a band-pass filter for the digital signal).