- Tending to cause blackheads by blocking the pores of the skin.More example sentences
- Acne of infancy occurs in infants between three months and two years of age and there is usually a positive family history; consider comedogenic agents, virilization, and candidiasis.
- For example, creams that contain lanolin - a wax derivative of sheep's wool - can cause allergic reactions and are comedogenic (tending to aggravate or cause acne).
- Many shampoos have comedogenic ingredients.
More definitions of comedogenicDefinition of comedogenic in:
- The British & World English dictionary