- another term for security blanket ( sense 1). it was just as well that 16-month-old Madison had her comfort blanket with her yesterday leaving the comfort blanket of a regular salary after 20 years is a bit overwhelmingMore example sentences
- Cell phones, computers and tablets are carried around like comfort blankets.
- Food isn't my comfort blanket anymore either, although I do have an emergency Curly Wurly in my classroom.
- Some parents reduce the size of a comfort blanket or rag by a small piece at a time over several weeks until there is very little left.
More definitions of comfort blanketDefinition of comfort blanket in:
- The British & World English dictionary