- Correct in behavior or etiquette.More example sentences
- He superintended the arrangements, chose the wallpapers, supplemented the furniture (preferably with antiques which he considered particularly comme il faut), and supervised the upholstering.
- In China, it's comme il faut.
- Um, no.. I'm not sure if it's comme il faut to mention other companies here...
mid 18th century: French, literally 'as is necessary'.
More definitions of comme il fautDefinition of comme il faut in:
- The British & World English dictionary