- Art used in advertising and selling.More example sentences
- Blinder blurred the line between museum art and decorative art, commercial art and fine art when he began selling Warhol paintings in a ground floor retail store.
- He was born in London and after leaving school at 14 worked in advertising and commercial art whilst attending evening classes in painting.
- ‘It has built up slowly over the years,’ says 55-year-old John, who trained in signwriting and commercial art at Gloucester Art School many years ago.
More definitions of commercial artDefinition of commercial art in:
- The British & World English dictionary