- An interruption in the transmission of broadcast programming during which advertisements are broadcast.More example sentences
- Billboards and rinkside advertisements trumpeted Canadian products, while the proceedings were regularly interrupted to accommodate commercial breaks for the Canadian television stations.
- And I try to watch most of the cricket and let her watch her program in between frequent commercial breaks of the cricket broadcast.
- And your viewing is interrupted about every ten minutes by a four-minute commercial break.
More definitions of commercial breakDefinition of commercial break in:
- The British & World English dictionary