- Short-term unsecured promissory notes issued by companies.More example sentences
- But we do know that only $194 billion of the $1.4 trillion of outstanding commercial paper has been issued by ‘non-financial’ borrowers.
- The fund is invested in high-quality, short-term financial instruments including commercial paper, certificates of deposit, fixed bonds, floating rate notes, corporate and bank paper and deposits.
- It is at this point worth noting that there were a stunning $1.15 trillion of outstanding financial sector commercial paper borrowings as of Wednesday.
More definitions of commercial paperDefinition of commercial paper in:
- The British & World English dictionary