noun (plural committeewomen)
- (In the US) a female local political party leader.More example sentences
- A local Republican committeewoman who came to support Habay, blamed disgruntled employees.
- In fact, I had only just met Shaffer, 83, a lively former Washington County Democrat committeewoman.
- Brister, who has served as a national committeewoman to the National Republican Committee for four years, succeeds Baton Rouge state Rep.
More definitions of committeewomanDefinition of committeewoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary