Definition of commodify in English:
verb (commodifies, commodifying, commodified)[with object]
Turn into or treat as a commodity: (as adjective commodified) art has become commodified
More example sentences
- He believes that the they are conspiring and commodifying art.
- Any effort to aestheticize or commodify art is an attempt at censorship.
- Her goal is also to create playful, original art that cannot be commodified.
- Example sentences
- He's always been an active liberal, and his art challenges both easy commodification and conservative notions of authority.
- If we allow the commodification of the world's freshwater supplies, we will lose the capacity to avert the looming water crisis.
- How will doctors react to the commodification of their services?
Definition of commodify in:
- British & World English dictionary