- A fellowship between Christians living and dead.More example sentences
- Moreover, the creed tells us that we belong, by calling, to the communion of saints both living and dead for whom intercessory prayer is the natural medium of communication.
- What he urges is a renewed sense of the communion of saints, an inclusive community that transcends the boundaries of time and space, including that boundary that separates this world and the next.
- It stresses the duties of the married couple to their family, but also the example and support of the communion of saints, ‘those holy pairs’ who have borne witness to the virtues of marriage.
More definitions of communion of saintsDefinition of communion of saints in:
- The British & World English dictionary