- chiefly North American A nonresidential junior college offering courses to people living in a particular area.More example sentences
- Chloe would be attending university in the fall, and Liam would be going to El Camino, a community college in the area.
- I continued taking classes at the community college in the county where we lived.
- An accounting professor at a Minnesota community college has her students study the federal budget.
More definitions of community collegeDefinition of community college in:
- The British & World English dictionary