- An army officer serving within an infantry company.More example sentences
- My company officer at the Naval Academy when I was young midshipman was a submariner.
- The submission is that a company officer is not guilty of fraudulent application under section 173 if the application is in accordance with the unanimous consent and the intention of the members.
- Although some Americans managed to cross the river they could not stay there, and over half the attacking riflemen and company officers were killed or wounded.
More definitions of company officerDefinition of company officer in:
- The British & World English dictionary