Definition of computational in English:
1Of, relating to, or using computers: the computational analysis of English computational power
More example sentences
- Upon reading the interview with Linus in the November 1999 issue, we've noticed that Microsoft has produced a new class of computational analysis problems.
- These should allow us to focus more on the computational power of the CPU, with less disturbance from chipset issues like AGP or IDE implementation differences.
- The project uses ‘neural networks’, a computational analysis, which mimics the working of the human brain to map what lies beneath the city.
1.1Of or relating to the process of mathematical calculation.
- These computational results give mathematicians confidence that random matrix theory could provide an avenue to a proof of the Riemann hypothesis.
- More and more mathematicians are considering the computational aspects of their areas.
- His work on computational algebraic number theory seems to have started when he visited Caltec in 1959 and collaborated with Taussky-Todd.
Definition of computational in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan