- 1Suitable for use with computers; compatible with computers: present the data in computer-friendly formMore example sentences
- In your case, however, the files contained on your MP3 disc are stored in a computer-friendly, standardized ‘data CD format’ and do not require specialized ripping software.
- Nuclear is the biggest producer of office furniture in South Africa and focuses specifically on open-plan and computer-friendly furniture.
- The computer-friendly thing to do is leave a note at the front that says, ‘please do a global search and replace and fix it’.
- 2(Of a person) well disposed toward computers: a computer-friendly politicianMore example sentences
- I'm not computer-friendly - I don't even own one.
- In this fashion, I suspect sedentary, computer-friendly Canada has become a nation of cold-blooded snipers now.
More definitions of computer-friendlyDefinition of computer-friendly in:
- The British & World English dictionary