- The study of the principles and use of computers.More example sentences
- He is going to five different colleges, trying to convince kids to study computer science.
- Mainly out of obligation to his parents, Neeson went to Queen's University in Belfast to study physics and computer science.
- Adleman realized that the genetic code can be used, just like the binary code of computer science, to encode mathematical problems.
More definitions of computer scienceDefinition of computer science in:
- The British & World English dictionary