- 1A series of interconnected things or events: a singular concatenation of events unlikely to recurMore example sentences
- Extending from one end to the other is a great concatenation of human bodies linked by their reaching, touching, grasping, and leaning, each creating a dangerous possibility of human-to-human contagion.
- All of these things came together to create this awful concatenation of these various factors, simply diabolically coming together.
- In language, a lone signifier would be an utterly meaningless sound or concatenation of sounds.
- 1.1The action of linking things together in a series.More example sentences
- And this linkage, this so-called concatenation or coming together of effects unifying these vastly different domains of nature, is one of the most compelling aspects in this field.
- The per-process space available for environment variables is, however, limited, and a simple textual concatenation of attribute-value pairs is a fairly inflexible way to store data.
- Only drive striping and concatenation were completely safe, and mirroring was safe as long as you did not use the on-line rebuild code.