- another term for biconcave.More example sentences
- This contact opening 8 has a concavo-concave shape; that is, both sides of the opening have a concave shape.
- The junctions with spacings of 5-30 mum presented concavo-concave morphologies, and the spacings could be changed with the growth conditions.
- This cut-off substance forms itself (according to circumstances) into lenticular shapes of various forms, such as double convex or convexo-convex, double concave or concavo-concave, piano-concave and piano-convex, diverging meniscus, and converging meniscus.
More definitions of concavo-concaveDefinition of concavo-concave in:
- The British & World English dictionary