- (Of a lens) concave on one side and convex on the other and thickest at the periphery.More example sentences
- A steady-state example would be a concavo-convex slope profile with a concave lower portion and a convex upper slope typical of humid climates.
- These two genera have concavo-convex profiles, with strongly convex ventral valves, whereas the new genus is plano-convex and has a gently convex ventral valve.
- Kokam butter, as found in the bazaars of India, consists of egg-shaped or concavo-convex cakes of a dirty white or yellowish colour, friable, crystalline, and with a greasy feel like spermaceti.
More definitions of concavo-convexDefinition of concavo-convex in:
- The British & World English dictionary