Form a concept or idea of (something): we can more easily conceptualize speed in miles per hour
More example sentences
- Bronfenbrenner's revolutionary idea was to conceptualize human development as a nested series of influential factors.
- Specifically, the worrier must be able to envision, anticipate, or conceptualize future events.
- Whereas with the second one, we really conceptualized it and had a pretty good idea of what we wanted to do.
- Example sentences
- Some of these characterizations were used repeatedly across cases as problem identifiers and problem conceptualizers.
- Historically, it is rare for a nation's grand strategy to emerge full blown from an individual conceptualizer's brow.
- F.W.H. Myers perhaps was the most daring and comprehensive conceptualizer of psi.
Definition of conceptualize in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.