- A city or area of a city that has a high density of large, unattractive, modern buildings and that is perceived as an unpleasant living environment.More example sentences
- He is more like a spiderman in the modern concrete jungle of the city.
- It goes without saying that development is often at the cost of the environment, replacing green spaces in big cities with concrete jungles.
- ‘But as we can see now, the whole area has turned into a concrete jungle where residential areas are confronted with shopping malls,’ he told the Post.
More definitions of concrete jungleDefinition of concrete jungle in:
- The British & World English dictionary