- another term for musique concrète.More example sentences
- The development of concrete music promoted the emergence of musik elektronische (electronic music) in 1950 at the Nordwest Deutscher Rundfunk in Cologne, Germany, initiated by Herbert Eimert.
- The inventor of concrete music is P. Sheffer, French acoustic engineer.
- So the first would be that concrete music is a music that is done differently.
More definitions of concrete musicDefinition of concrete music in:
- The British & World English dictionary