- Poetry in which the meaning or effect is conveyed partly or wholly by visual means, using patterns of words or letters and other typographical devices.More example sentences
- He created a style of concrete poetry in which visual presentation of words on the page predominates.
- The products are expansive and varied but the show cohesively focuses on avant-garde strategies of visual poetics and concrete poetry.
- This genre intersects the literary avant-garde, visual and concrete poetry, text-based installations, net art, software art, and netspeak.
More definitions of concrete poetryDefinition of concrete poetry in:
- The British & World English dictionary