- The probability of an event (A), given that another (B) has already occurred.More example sentences
- Single event probabilities, conditional probabilities (such as sensitivity and specificity), and relative risks are confusing because they make it difficult to understand what class of events a probability or percentage refers to
- For each condition, we multiplied the generation probability by the conditional probability of recognition to find the proportion of encoded items that were recognized in that condition.
- The actual probabilities of those two conditional probabilities are identical in the Control Group.
More definitions of conditional probabilityDefinition of conditional probability in:
- The British & World English dictionary