noun (plural condos)North American • informal
- short for condominium ( sense 1). a high-rise condoMore example sentences
- Over my shoulder you see some of those famous high-rise condos that you see along south Florida's coast.
- The only difference is that a wall of high rise condos, office buildings and hotels surround the zone.
- Battle noted that a second phase of 206 high-rise units and seven condos are planned.
More definitions of condoDefinition of condo in:
- The British & World English dictionary