- Having the shape of a cone, tapering from a round base to a point: the ants construct cone-shaped mounds of soilMore example sentences
- The Sotho, known as excellent horsemen, are distinguished by their bright blankets and cone-shaped hats.
- Its white flowers are short lived but the striking cone-shaped golden bracts will last from early summer right through to autumn.
- The cone-shaped capsules of the early U.S. space program had heat shields attached to their base.
More definitions of cone-shapedDefinition of cone-shaped in:
- The British & World English dictionary