- A range of values so defined that there is a specified probability that the value of a parameter lies within it.More example sentences
- Furthermore, the confidence interval of the parameters and the correlation among them were both very low, indicating stability of the estimations.
- The confidence interval of fit parameters was either determined from the covariance matrix or by F-test analysis.
- The confidence interval was defined as a drop of 1 in the LOD score.
More definitions of confidence intervalDefinition of confidence interval in:
- The British & World English dictionary