- A person who is to undergo the religious rite of confirmation.More example sentences
- Confirmation branded its confirmands on their foreheads with the mark of episcopacy, and it was an in-your-face gesture to nonconformists and to others who held a low view of the episcopal office.
- That was all the priest who taught our group of confirmands believed to be necessary, and it was not adequate.
- On confirmation Sunday at our church, each confirmand's Scripture passage was printed in the bulletin.
More definitions of confirmandDefinition of confirmand in:
- The British & World English dictionary