noun (plural congresswomen)
- A female member of the US Congress (also used as a form of address).More example sentences
- Well, first, congratulations to you, congresswoman.
- And why one leading congresswoman who strongly supports free trade has come out strongly opposed to the latest so-called free trade agreement.
- He also heard that he should stop talking about this congresswoman who was getting upset about the things he was saying about her.
More definitions of congresswomanDefinition of congresswoman in:
- The British & World English dictionary