Having the shape of a cone.
- The ancestral tooth shape is conical, but there are numerous variations depending on the diet of the fish.
- In these cases the whole structure has a more conical shape, with the apex down and its size expanding upwards.
- Cut the dough in half, transfer one piece to a buttered bowl, and knead the dough to form a conical shape.
- Example sentences
- These straight, conically bored natural horns vary in length from 3 to 20 feet.
- This analysis approach generates a unique and conically independent set of vectors called extreme pathways.
- For commoners, it was umbrella hats made from palmyra or the dried leaf of arecanut palm conically folded like a conjurer's hat.
Words that rhyme with conicalcanonical, chronicle, ironical
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.