- The rights, especially to sexual relations, regarded as exercisable in law by each partner in a marriage.More example sentences
- Those rights and pleasures include the enjoyment of family life, the exercise of conjugal rights and the right to found a family.
- In particular, the issue of conjugal rights for detained inpatients may be brought to the courts, especially for those in longer stay units.
- That man was widely quoted all over New Zealand as advocating conjugal rights for inmates.
More definitions of conjugal rightsDefinition of conjugal rights in:
- The British & World English dictionary