noun (plural conjuntos)
- (In Latin America or Hispanic communities) a small musical group or band: [as modifier]: Texas' leading female conjunto accordionistMore example sentences
- This year the season encompassed twenty-seven bands and combos playing swing, salsa, jigs, reels, Cajun, country, rock ‘n’ roll, polka, TexMex conjunto, tango and zydeco.
- A patchwork of Latin American musical styles, conjunto music is as varied as the lands from which it comes.
- Mestizaje undergirds the complex patterns of hybridity Tex-Mex, conjunto, crossover etc. - that have propelled Hispanic music into the popular-music mainstream of North America.
Spanish, literally 'an ensemble, group'.
More definitions of conjuntoDefinition of conjunto in:
- The British & World English dictionary