Definition of connectivity in English:
1The state or extent of being connected or interconnected.
- Ireland is at the very edge of airline connectivity in Europe and has to fight every battle that involves transportation costs.
- The marketing challenge is to sell you on the necessity of information via continuous connectivity.
- However, one of the essential ingredients to succeed in the global services is international air connectivity.
1.1 Computing Capacity for the interconnection of platforms, systems, and applications: connectivity between Sun and Mac platforms
More example sentences
- It also has a video camera built into the frame of the monitor, FireWire connectivity and video editing software.
- The handset offers the usual USB, infra-red and Bluetooth connectivity.
- Techies will also love the MP3 player, Bluetooth connectivity and Java-powered games.
Definition of connectivity in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.