- A copper-nickel alloy used in electrical work for its high resistance.More example sentences
- The method according to the invention has for this purpose the feature that after the first lacquer coating has been selectively removed, at the positions where this has occurred the first electrically conductive material - preferably constantan - is etched away to a predetermined depth and only then is the second electrically conductive material - preferably copper - applied respectively introduced at these positions.
- The polarity of the two Type E thermocouples is critical so that the Constantan on both of the thermocouples are connected together.
- The constantan was patterned using conventional photoresist.
More definitions of constantanDefinition of constantan in:
- The British & World English dictionary