- Engaged in the business of giving expert advice to people working in a professional or technical field: a consulting engineer an environmental consulting companyMore example sentences
- Merton Bunker is a senior consulting engineer with Rolf Jensen & Associates in their Fairfax, Va., office.
- Mr. Tim Mullen, Acting Manager, said the concerns would be brought to the attention of the senior engineers in Mayo County Council and the consulting engineers.
- After holding senior positions in two MNCs, she is now a consulting engineer.
nounBack to top
- The business of giving expert advice to other professionals, typically in financial and business matters.More example sentences
- We were both dissatisfied with our experiences of international consulting.
- Campaign consulting is simply another business sector experiencing globalization, a sector in which entrepreneurs and innovators can expand, compete and succeed.
- This has resulted in their inability to provide professional consulting for their clients from a relatively broader horizon.
More definitions of consultingDefinition of consulting in:
- The British & World English dictionary