- 1A person who purchases goods and services for personal use: [as modifier]: consumer demandMore example sentences
- It found that more than half of garages were delivering low standards of service to consumers.
- This dedicated troupe have done the consumer a huge service by hiking up standards.
- The consumer culture demands that when we are sick we have medicines to make us well.
- 1.1A person or thing that eats or uses something: Scandinavians are the largest consumers of ryeMore example sentences
- Will they see us as greedy consumers, selfishly gobbling up the world's resources.