- Denoting a smart card that uses radio signals to provide a wireless connection to a card reader, so that no physical contact is necessary.More example sentences
- Smart card technology has evolved to the point where many systems are contactless.
- Despite the possible security benefits, there is likely to be pushback for contactless payments from even more retailers, she said.
- With more than a decade of contactless payment experience, the company has delivered tens of millions of chips to the market.
More definitions of contactlessDefinition of contactless in:
- The British & World English dictionary