Place or study in context: the book contextualizes Melville’s short fiction and poetry
More example sentences
- The highly situated and situational nature of service learning requires that teacher-scholars in this field contextualize our studies and findings.
- This will provide an overall context for each national case study and will help contextualize the use of Internet technology by environmental groups.
- Nonetheless, the basis is established for a sustained and contextualised study of agency, activists, organisation, process, strategy and tactics.
- Example sentences
- Damage control, contextualization, historical positioning: This is myth-making - or branding, as we so prosaically call it these days - at its finest.
- However, rather than presenting images and the stories behind them, there is once again a repetitious use of the same emblematic images with little contextualization.
- They each add multiple levels of sensory intensity in the cultural and geographic contextualization of the sculpture and will leave viewers with the feeling of having been there.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of contextualize in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.