- A light breakfast, typically consisting of coffee and rolls with butter and jam.More example sentences
- We are providing a choice of a cooked breakfast or a continental breakfast and are hoping people will pop in.
- Toasts, breads, bagels, continental breakfasts, pates, soups and baguettes presented themselves for our consideration.
- This includes a continental breakfast - an Irish breakfast is €3 extra.
More definitions of continental breakfastDefinition of continental breakfast in:
- The British & World English dictionary