- A key that alters the function of another key if both are pressed at the same time.More example sentences
- If you press the control key then the game automatically targets the enemy closest to your mouse pointer, and so you don't have to worry about clicking on a moving target, or moving when you mean to attack.
- When you think about it, the keyboard doesn't do anything you can't accomplish with the control key and mouse.
- I would then hit the control key and ‘D' at the same time, and it would take the lines I entered and place them, in order, in the file.
More definitions of control keyDefinition of control key in:
- The British & World English dictionary