- (Of a lens) convex on one side and concave on the other and thickest in the center.More example sentences
- The steady-state profile is convexo-concave, and the convexity has a width corresponding exactly to the area where the first term is dominant.
- A pad member 15 is securely attached to a concave side 13 of the convexo-concave member 11 and is made of absorbent cotton material.
- The Björk-Shiley convexo-concave prosthetic valve was introduced in 1979.
More definitions of convexo-concaveDefinition of convexo-concave in:
- The British & World English dictionary