1An insulated container for keeping food and drink cool.
- Fans were prohibited from bringing items such as camcorders, beach balls, frisbees, containers of any type, coolers, bottles, cans, cameras, binocular cases and horns.
- Some ideas can be cooking supplies, coolers for foods and beverages, sleeping bags, replacement tents or repair kits for them.
- Some passengers came aboard with coolers and bags of food, but we preferred the experience of the dining car.
1.1North American A refrigerated room.
- Purchases included a refrigerated truck, walk-in coolers, a commercial-grade salad spinner and other equipment.
- She now takes charge of setting up three refrigerated coolers.
- If power outages typically only last a couple of hours, then powering the walk-in cooler and freezer will probably not be necessary.
2chiefly North American A tall drink, especially a mixture of wine, fruit juice, and soda water.
- Cafeterias on northern routes also have Class B liquor licences, which serve wine, beer and coolers.
- ‘And stop me if I drink more than three coolers,’ she said.
- Wine coolers have declined and continue to decline.
Words that rhyme with coolerchermoula, hula, moolah, Petula, ruler, Shula, Tallulah, Tula
For editors and proofreaders
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.