adjectiveNorth American • informal
- In excellent order.More example sentences
- But, you know, because it's defending an adulterer, this is just mind-boggling and I can't believe, you know, half of you are copacetic with it and say, oh, well, he might have a chance.
- But Those 70s ‘stars’ are not so copacetic, according to the Page Sixers.
- So once that supply line is copacetic, then you're going to see a bigger smile.
early 20th century: of unknown origin.
More definitions of copaceticDefinition of copacetic in:
- The British & World English dictionary